iShopNutra is a fully online retail store dedicated to selling vitamins, dietary supplements, herbal supplements, liquid supplements, and creams. Though the Food and Drug Administration does not evaluate any product, we choose the highest quality supplements with clear clinical third-party data. For these reasons, each product is carefully selected based on uniqueness, efficacy, and filling any niche areas. We believe in affordability, quality, and customer service.
iShopNutra is affiliated with various manufacturers and acts as a retail distributor. We have active customer support and eagerly look to interact with customers and grow product awareness. Further, we are heavily involved in social media marketing and outreach, and often pass savings and sales through these various platforms. Our idea is that vitamins and supplements should be a part of everyone’s dietary needs, and it should not break their bank to incorporate into their healthy lifestyle.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact us through the contact us page, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Below are bullet points regarding policies of iShopNutra and commitments to any customer that purchases through the website:
- Shipping carries a flat rate of $5 for United States customers; Any order above $30 after coupons/promotions are delivered for free within the United States.
- iShopNutra delivers only to U.S. residents. If you are outside the U.S. and would like to arrange your own shipping, we can accommodate you through the contact us page within 24 to 48 hours (response time).
- We do not price match (including the same brand, upc, or ingredient).
- Prices subject to change at any time before a purchase.
- Prices next to a product’s item page are final and selected over any advertised price.
- We do not offer refunds of money. If there is a problem with a bottle(s) (ie. Missing product, damaged goods, etc.), we will replace the bottle(s).
- All products include active and inactive ingredients on the product page; it is the purchasers/consumers responsibility to seek medical advice before consuming any product. It is the consumer’s responsibility to read label claims and warnings and follow label directions.